Friday, August 28, 2009

Huge Update!

Hey everyone,

Long time no post! We left off when I went over to Rockford to practice talking to ATC, well, it's been a long time since then and quite a bit of stuff has happened,
-Towered Solo
-Dual Cross Country
-Dual Night Cross Country
-Solo Cross Country
-Solo 3 point Cross Country
-Short Field Takeoffs & Landings
-Soft Field Takeoffs & Landings
-Unusual Attitudes
-Intro flight in Piper Warrior out in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

We are now getting close to crunch time, and I'm hoping to have my Private Pilot License by the end of September! My ground school is just about finished, just one more lesson to go and I'll start my practice tests. I'll be glad when the written is over!

Well that's all for now, I currently have 50.5 hours logged, with 9.1 PIC time and a total of 123 landings.

Stay tuned!

No comments: